At ecomlocations.com, we aim to provide a professional service for searching for filming and photographic locations, created by professional scouts and location managers and we value your right to privacy. Set out below is our policy to protect your privacy.
- we will only collect private information that is necessary for what we do.
- we will tell you what we intend to do with that information.
- we will only collect that private information that you have permitted us to collect.
- we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that that information is accurate when we collect or use it.
- we will keep information about you secure.
- we will be open with you about what kinds of private information we hold about you and what we do with it.
- we will let you see the private information we hold about you and correct if it is wrong.
- we will gain your permission before we send private information about you to a third party.
1. Privacy Compliance
In our company, the organisational arrangements for privacy compliance are handled by Luke Torrevillas, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Type of private information collected
The private information we collect is the minimum required to enable ourselves or our location owners to contact you and then to evaluate whether to participate in your project. Specifically, this information
- your name and that of your company or business, where applicable
- your address, residential or workplace, where applicable
- your residential and work phone numbers and fax numbers
- your mobile phone number
- your email address
- the name and phone/fax/mobile/email contact details of any staff member delegated to or authorised by you to receive communications or enter into negotiations on your behalf
3. Type of information not regarded as private that is collected.
The following information is not regarded as private and is made available to location owners in order that they are able to assess the appropriateness of their involvement in your project:
- the nature and character of the project
- the specific dates and times of the project
- the location fee or the price band within which a location fee would be acceptable to be offered to a location owner, where you have so specified
4. Purpose for which we collect private information.
We collect and hold private information for the following purpose:
- to provide location owners with the means to contact you following their consent to participation in your project.
5. How we collect private information.
We obtain most of our private information directly from you, our clients, your staff or agents or authorised company official or authority personnel.
6. How do we hold private information.
We hold all private information of location contacts in computer storage facilities and paper records located at our premises at 3 Seville Street, Lane Cove, NSW 2066, Australia and on our website server at Ezzi.Net at 3500 Sunrise Highway, Great River, NY, USA. Our office is located in secure premises in a secure building. Our website server is hosted on two servers protected by Netscreen devices, from Juniper Networks. Netscreen provides a Statefull Firewall and a Deep Inspection Firewall, as well as dDos Protection. It also allows our server to operate in a Virtual LAN.
7. When do we disclose private information
We disclose private information after you have given consent to that information being disclosed. Each request you make to us to contact a location owner constitutes consent to disclose. Consent may also be deemed to have occurred when we at ecomlocations.com are satisfied that disclosure of that information without recourse to you by us beforehand is required for reasons of expediency and that in all likelihood it is reasonable for us to assume that you would have given that consent had it been so requested.
8. How to obtain access to and make corrections to private information.
Any client that wishes to view private information held about them may do so by making application to our Privacy Compliance officer. If the granting of access results in identifying information that is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, we will make corrections as quickly as possible, but not more than 15 days after the request has been made.
The Privacy Amendment [Private Sector] Act 2000 provides that a company may require an applicant to meet the reasonable costs of providing this access. At present our company has no charge for this access.
9. How to make a complaint.
If a client has a complaint about how our company is handling their private information, they should direct their complaint to our Privacy Compliance officer. We will respond to that complaint as quickly as possible but not more than 30 days after the complaint has been made.
If you are not satisfied with the response or outcome of that step, you may raise the complaint and our response to it with the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner. The Office is located at:
Level 8, 133 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000. Ph: 1300 363 992
To read the National Privacy Principles, point your web browser to the following address: http://privacy.gov.au/publications/npps01.html#f